- Master of Business Studies (Accountancy)
- Master of Business Studies (Marketing)
- Master of Business Studies (Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Business Studies (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Business Studies (Information Systems)
- Master of Business Administration (Generic)
- Master of Education in Educational Management, Administration and Leadership
- Master of Arts (MA) in History
- Master of Arts in (MA) Religious Studies
- Master of Education (MEd) in Special Education
- Masters of Arts (MA) in Civic Education
- Master of Arts ( MA) in General Linguistics
- Master of Science (MSc) in Geography
- Master of Business Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching Methodology - Under Distance learning August 2019
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
1. Doctor of Philosophy – Management by Research
2. Doctor of Philosophy – Business Administration by Research
Entry requirements for Under-Graduate Degree Programmes
• Full Grade 12 or Form Five (5) Certificate with a minimum of 5 ‘O’ Level Credits in English and any other four (4) subjects.
• For Natural Sciences and Business Studies, the 5 “O” Levels must include Mathematics.
• Or a Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized institution.
Entry Requirements to Post-Graduate Programmes
• Full Grade 12 School certificate or equivalent.
• A first degree from a recognized institution
• Special entrance requirements prescribed by relevant school or Directorate.
Entry requirements for Doctor of Philosophy
• A master’s degree in a business-related Programme from a recognized institution;
• Certified Transcripts of results;
• Two personal references from academic referees confirming candidates' suitability for the programme; and
• Research topic and statement of the problem
• Candidates with limited research experience or skills will have to undertake a course in Research Methodology.
Click to apply for Postgraduate Diploma Application Form.
Click to apply for Postgraduate Masters Application Form.
Click to download Postgraduate Masters Reference form.